Recruitment & Interviewing Skills
Unless you can surround yourself with the right talent you will always struggle to grow your business. Recruiting the right staff is a real make-or-break decision for companies of all sizes, but for small businesses the impact can be extra-ordinary. With the pain of a bad hire potentially derailing progress and the financial costs running not only to the out-sourced costs of recruitment and potential severance packages, but more significantly the huge opportunity costs in terms of lost sales over time, team disruption and reputational damage.
Recruit the right person for the right job, first time. Avoid the considerable cost of recruiting the wrong person or re-recruiting.
- establish the medium term business needs
- define the causes of poor recruitment and the costs to the business
- identify the key skills required for a role
- write a job description, person profile & advert for a vacancy
- demonstrate practical use of key listening and questioning techniques for face-to-face selection
- understand the benefits and techniques of behavioural interviewing
- appreciate the key areas of Employment Law, which affect recruitment
- obtain powerful and revealing references
- have an action plan to use the skills learnt during the workshop back to build an effective team
To be added to our waiting list for the next workshop or to arrange in-house/one-to-one training
For a no obligation chat about your specific needs call Fran McArthur on 07789 520205 or complete the Contact Us form stating your subject of interest.